USB3 compact high-resolution imaging camerasThe ME2S USB3 series is a very compact industrial USB3 imaging camera. It supports high resolution Sony and Gpixel global shutter sensors. Common applications for these imaging cameras are markets like machine vision, automation, labs, R&D and so on. USB3 is a high speed and low cost interface, available on all pc’s. This imaging camera is a perfect fit for you if you need:
- A compact 29x29mm industrial imaging camera
- Capturing high resolution images of moving objects
- Suitable for computers (x86) and embedded platforms: ARM V7 & ARM V8
- I/O cable is required to power the camera and control the I/O
Please note that due to the high power consumption of the image sensor, this camera needs external power using the I/O cable. Therefore always order an I/O cable with this imaging camera.
MTBF, warranty & product life cycleEach year, Daheng Imaging produces more than 100.000 industrial cameras according to the highest quality standards. The mean time between failure (MTBF) is more than 400.000 hours (45 years, 24/7). The industrial cameras are certified by TÜV Rheinland and have a 3 year warranty. After market introduction, every camera model is available for at least 7 years. Most cameras have a much longer product life cycle. For more information about our product life cycle management, check this article.
Monochrome Industrial CameraA black and white camera, also known as a monochrome camera, offers advantages in a variety of applications. While the market for security and telephony focusses on color cameras, the industrial market utilizes the advantages of black and white cameras. Black and white cameras are very light sensitive, provide sharp images and reduces data compared to color. This makes it ideal for the processing of images. By selecting the right color as your light source and lens filter, a black and white camera can utilize the product its characteristics. Hereby men can create images with a large contrast and a high resolution.
Advanced vision camera featuresThe ME2S USB3 vision camera series has both standard and advanced features onboard, like:
- Programmable ROI, increased frame rate with partial scan
- Gain, exposure and white balance programmable (white balance only for color models)
- Support auto gain, auto exposure and auto white balance (auto white balance only for color models)
- Four acquisition controls: Single frame acquisition/Continuous acquisition/Software trigger acquisition/External trigger acquisition
- Trigger mode: Frame Start /Frame Burst Start
- Support color correction for improving image quality (only for color models)
- Exposure delay effectively reduces the effect of the strobe delay
- Compatible with GenICam™ and GigE Vision®, can be used in a wide range of 3rd-party software such as HALCON and LabVIEW directly
- Optimized software package for lower CPU loads in host running 32/64bit Windows
- Multiple samples and easy-to-integrate SDK for various programming tools
- Regulations: CE, RoHS, GenICam, USB3 Vision
The complete set of features makes the ME2S USB3 Vision camera series a perfect choice for high performance image processing.