Industrial USB 3.0 Vision camera with 90 degree headThe Mercury2 USB3.0 camera is an industrial vision camera, with an USB 3.0 interface and a 90 degree camerahead. USB 3.0 is an appropriate interface for high resolution and high-speed cameras. This interface is very suitable for embedded platforms such as the Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 4, NVIDIA Jetson TX1, TX2, Nano and Xavier and for standard computers.
This industrial vision camera model is interesting for you when your application complies with the following conditions:
- An industrial camera
- Maximum cable length of 4.5 meters (or 10 meter using optical USB3 cable)
- Only one cable is required to connect the device
- Compact dimensions due to 90 degree right angle head
- Suitable for computers (x86) and embedded platforms: ARM V7 & ARM V8
- Hardware triggering (I/O cable is required)
For more details about our industrial USB 3.0 vision cameras check our manual.