USB3 Vision Camera
The Mercury 2 Pro USB3 Vision Camera series is an industrial vision camera, with a USB3 Vision interface. This industrial vision camera series feature high resolution, low noise global shutter sensors in a compact housing. USB3 is the high speed interface for industrial vision cameras, making it ideal for high resolution, highspeed image capturing. The ME2P series have advanced features like decimation, binning, pixel skipping, reverse and digital shift. The ME2P USB3 Vision Color cameras supports color correction for improving the image quality.
The USB3 Vision Camera ME2P series is interesting for you when your application complies with the following conditions:
- A compact industrial camera
- Maximum cable length of 4,6 meters
- Inexpensive and easy installation of cables
- Only one cable is required to connect the device
- Hardware triggering / Digital I/O
- advanced image processing features
If more details are required, the manual of the ME2P USB3 Vision camera can be consulted.
Warranty & Product Life Cycle
Daheng Imaging produce yearly more than 100.000 industrial cameras according to the highest quality standards. The industrial cameras are certified by TÜV Rheinland and have a 3 year warranty. After market introduction, every camera model is at least available for 7 years. Most cameras have even a much longer product life cycle. For more information about our product life cycle management, check this article.
Monochrome Industrial Camera
A black and white camera, also known as a monochrome camera, offers advantages in a variety of applications. While the market for security and telephony focusses on color cameras, the industrial market utilizes the advantages of black and white cameras. Black and white cameras are very light sensitive, provide sharp images and reduces data compared to color. This makes it ideal for the processing of images. By selecting the right color as your light source and lens filter, a black and white camera can utilize the product its characteristics. Hereby men can create images with a large contrast and a high resolution.
Advanced vision camera features
The ME2P USB3 vision camera serie has both standard and advanced features onboard, like:
- Programmable ROI, increased frame rate with partial scan
- Gain, exposure and white balance programmable (white balance only for color models)
- Support auto gain, auto exposure and auto white balance (auto white balance only for color models)
- Four acquisition controls: Single frame acquisition/Continuous acquisition/Software trigger acquisition/External trigger acquisition
- Trigger mode: Frame Start /Frame Burst Start
- Support color correction for improving image quality (only for color models)
- Exposure delay effectively reduces the effect of the strobe delay
- Compatible with GenICam™and GigE Vision®, can be used in a wide range of 3rd-party software such as HALCON and LabVIEW directly
- Optimized software package for lower CPU loads in host running 32/64bit Windows
- Multiple samples and easy-to-integrate SDK for various programming tools
- Regulations: CE, RoHS, GenICam, USB3 Vision