ALUMINIUM MACHINE VISION CAMERA HOUSING
To shield your camera and lens from moisture and dust, use an industrial camera enclosure. Mounting is simple and quick due to our bayonet fitting. Expensive IP67 cables are not required.
MACHINE VISION CAMERA HOUSING
Our machine vision camera housing shields a variety of brands, including Allied Vision, FLIR, IDS Imaging, Basler, and Daheng Imaging, from dust and moisture. Operators are no longer able to change the lens settings. Our GigE, USB3, and I/O cables have been tested in IP67 environments with the enclosure. It is the market's most reasonably priced machine vision camera housing. There is no branding on the housing of the machine vision camera. Put your company's logo on the housing to increase awareness of your brand. Your machine vision solution will become more reliable with our industrial machine vision camera enclosure.
PROTECT YOUR MACHINE VISION CAMERA WITH A HOUSING
Cameras for machine vision are an essential component of industrial automation. To safeguard your camera and lens, we created this user-friendly, portable, and premium machine vision camera housing. In humid and dusty conditions, your machine vision camera is shielded by the camera enclosure. The enclosure serves as general protection for the camera and lens and has undergone IP67 testing.
IP67 WATERPROOF ENCLOSURE
The enclosure is designed to be waterproof, dustproof, and resistant to immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of up to one meter. The lens (lens tube) and the body of the enclosure are sealed with two separate pieces. One part plastic and one part aluminum make up the enclosure concept. By acting as a heatsink, the aluminum portion of the machine vision housing makes sure that the camera's heat is dispersed. It is required to fasten the camera enclosure to a metal profile in order to dissipate additional heat when the surrounding temperature rises above 35 degrees. Frequencies between 400 and 1000 nm are transmitted by the glass in the enclosure's lens tube.
MODULAR CAMERA HOUSING / LENSTUBE EXTENSIONRINGS
Different length objectives can be used because the housing of the objective part (lens tube) is modular. Two 15mm extension tubes and a 20mm lens tube (outside dimension) will be delivered with every enclosure. This makes it simple to match the lens's size to the lens tube's length. The following lens lengths (measured from the front of the C-mount camera to the front of the lens, based on the MER and MER2 camera series) are achievable with the standard extension tubes that are included:
- no extension tube, max lens length 15mm
- 15mm extension tube, max lens length 30mm
- 15mm + 15mm extension tube, max lens length 45mm
Additionally, you have the option to buy the EC01, EC02, EC03 or EC04 accessory:
- EC01, one extra 15mm extension ring to support a lens of maximum 60mm
- EC02, two extra 15mm extension ring to support a lens of maximum 75mm
- EC03, three extra 15mm extension ring to support a lens of maximum 90mm
- EC03, four extra 15mm extension ring to support a lens of maximum 105mm
There is a 40mm maximum lens diameter. The screws used to adjust the focus and lens aperture rings may be too big for a lens with a diameter greater than 30 mm. In this situation, replacing the original lens screws requires an OT71 flat screw set.
WHAT MAKES OUR MACHINE VISION CAMERA HOUSING SPECIAL?
- The camera housing vent quickly balances the pressures while keeping impurities and water out. It guarantees that the enclosure's interior and exterior have the same air pressure. This stops leaks from occurring in gaskets.
- USB3 or GigE connector access. Using our USB3 and GigE cables, we tested the waterproof termination on the cable, removing the need for pricey IP67 cables. Use our standard cable, please. Our Highflex cables are not included, though.
- A cable gland for an I/O cable is included with the camera housing; by default, this is sealed with a plug.
- There is a lens tube in the camera housing. Extension rings can be used to lengthen the lens tube. This allows you to modify the lens tube's length to suit the lens you are using. Two 15mm extension rings are provided with the enclosure.
- Because of the bayonet fitting (a tiny turn to the right), mounting and dismounting the enclosure's lens tube is simple and quick.
- The enclosure supports a wide range of machine vision camera brands (size 29x29mm), including AVT, Flir, Basler, IDS, and Daheng Imaging.
- A single housing/article number for all camera brands. Each housing comes with two lens tube rings and three adapter plates, ensuring that the enclosure will always fit.
- Excellent ratio of cost to quality.
ADAPTER PLATES FOR BASLER, FLIR, AVT, IDS AND MANY MORE CAMERAS
Three distinct mounting plates—types 1, 2, and 3—are included as standard. You may only need to use one of these adapter plates, depending on the model of camera. We also support many other 29x29mm camera models, including Basler, FLIR, Allied Vision (AVT), and IDS Imaging, in addition to Daheng Imaging.
DAHENG IMAGING CAMERA ENCLOSURE
We support Daheng Imaging's entire line of 29x29mm cameras. The camera is identifiable by its type number, which begins with MER or MER2. Supported protocols include USB3, GigE, and GigE with PoE. The Type 1 adapter plate is necessary for Daheng cameras. The housing is made to function with our 4mm wide angle lens. Fits all of our C-mount lenses that have a diameter of less than 40 mm. A M12 wide angle lens, such as our 3.3mm lens, requires the camera to move closer to the lenstube. Consequently, only one screw is needed to mount the camera. In this particular instance, we recommend using adhesive tape to ensure that the camera remains in the proper position. Our enclosure for the camera will shield your Daheng Imaging camera.
BASLER CAMERA HOUSING
29x29mm Basler cameras are supported by the camera housing. The adapter plate listed below is necessary:
Ace Classic = Type1
Ace U = Type1
Ace 2 Basic = Type2
Ace 2 Pro = Type2
Your Basler camera will be safeguarded by our camera housing.
FLIR CAMERA ENCLOSURE
29x29mm FLIR cameras (former Point Grey) are supported by the camera housing. The adapter plate listed below is necessary:
Blackfly USB3 = Type1
Blackfly GigE = Type1
Blackfly S USB3 = Type1 or Type 3, depening on exact model
Blackfly S GigE = Type1 or Type 3, depening on exact model
Your FLIR camera will be safeguarded by our camera housing.
AVT / ALLIED VISION CAMERA HOUSING
29x29mm Allied Vision (AVT) cameras are supported by the camera housing. The adapter plate listed below is necessary:
Mako U = Type1
Mako G = Type1
Alvium U = Type1
Your Allied Vision (AVT) camera will be safeguarded by our camera housing.
IDS IMAGING CAMERA ENCLOSURE
29x29mm IDS cameras are supported by the camera housing. The adapter plate listed below is necessary:
UI-xxxxCP = Type3
U3-xxxxCP = Type3
GV-xxxxCP = Type3
Your IDS camera will be safeguarded by our camera housing.
JAI CAMERA ENCLOSURE
29x29mm JAI cameras are supported by the camera housing. The adapter plate listed below is necessary:
Go series = Type1
Go-X series = Type1
Your JAI camera will be safeguarded by our camera housing.
COGNEX CAMERA ENCLOSURE
29x29mm Cognex cameras are supported by the camera housing. The adapter plate listed below is necessary:
CIC series Body type A = Type1
Your Cognex camera will be safeguarded by our camera housing.