USB3 Vision CameraThe Mercury 2 Pro USB3 Vision Camera series is an industrial vision camera, with a USB3 Vision interface. This industrial vision camera series feature high resolution, low noise global shutter sensors in a compact housing. USB3 is the high speed interface for industrial vision cameras, making it ideal for high resolution, highspeed image capturing. The ME2P series have advanced features like decimation, binning, pixel skipping, reverse and digital shift. The ME2P USB3 VIsion Color cameras supports color correction for improving the image quality.
The USB3 Vision Camera ME2P series is interesting for you when your application complies with the following conditions:
- A compact industrial camera
- Maximum cable length of 4,6 meters
- Inexpensive and easy installation of cables
- Only one cable is required to connect the device
- Hardware triggering / Digital I/O
- advanced image processing features
If more details are required, the manual of the ME2P USB3 Vision camera can be consulted.
Warranty & Product Life CycleDaheng Imaging produce yearly more than 100.000 industrial cameras according to the highest quality standards. The industrial cameras are certified by TÜV Rheinland and have a 3 year warranty. After market introduction, every camera model is at least available for 7 years. Most cameras have even a much longer product life cycle. For more information about our product life cycle management, check this article.
Industrial Color CameraA color camera makes use of a Bayer pattern to produce a colored image. The RGB value of every pixel is being calculated by taking the value of a pixel, in combination with all the values of neighboring pixels. This results into less sharp images than those of a monochrome camera.
Due to the RGB filter on the pixels, every single pixel, considering white light, on average has 66% less photons than a monochrome camera. Which makes a color camera less light sensitive than a monochrome one. To compensate this, the following options are available:
- Increase the amount of light
- Increase the gain
- Increase shutter speed / exposure time
- Select a more light sensitive sensor
- Select a more light sensitive lens
Advanced vision camera featuresThe ME2P USB3 vision camera serie has both standard and advanced features onboard, like:
- Programmable ROI, increased frame rate with partial scan
- Gain, exposure and white balance programmable (white balance only for color models)
- Support auto gain, auto exposure and auto white balance (auto white balance only for color models)
- Four acquisition controls: Single frame acquisition/Continuous acquisition/Software trigger acquisition/External trigger acquisition
- Trigger mode: Frame Start /Frame Burst Start
- Support LUTs and storable user sets
- Support decimation, binning, skipping, reverse and digital shift
- Support color correction for improving image quality (only for color models)
- Adjustable gamma for optimizing the brightness of the images
- Exposure delay effectively reduces the effect of the strobe delay
- Compatible with GenICam™and GigE Vision®, can be used in a wide range of 3rd-party software such as HALCON and LabVIEW directly
- Optimized software package for lower CPU loads in host running 32/64bit Windows
- Multiple samples and easy-to-integrate SDK for various programming tools
- Regulations: CE, RoHS, GenICam, USB3 Vision
The complete set of features makes the ME2P USB3 Vision camera series a perfect choice for high performance image processing.