GigE Vision CameraThe Mercury 2 Pro GigE Vision Camera series is an industrial vision camera, with a GigE Vision interface. This industrial vision camera series feature high resolution, low noise global shutter sensors in a compact housing. GigE is the most common interface for camera’s in traditional machine vision applications. The ME2P series have advanced features like decimation, binning, pixel skipping, reverse and digital shift. It also support "remove parameter limit" to expand the range of exposure, gain, white balance etc. Exposure times up to 10 seconds are possible.
The GigE Vision Camera series is interesting for you when your application complies with the following conditions:
- A compact high resolution global shutter camera
- Maximum cable length of 100 meters
- Inexpensive and easy installation of cables
- Only one cable is required to connect the industrial camera
- advanced image processing features
If more details are required, the manual of the ME2P GigE Vision camera can be consulted.
Warranty & Product Life CycleDaheng Imaging produce yearly more than 100.000 industrial cameras according to the highest quality standards. The industrial cameras are certified by TÜV Rheinland and have a 3 year warranty. After market introduction, every camera model is at least available for 7 years. Most cameras have even a much longer product life cycle. For more information about our product life cycle management, check this article.
Monochrome Industrial CameraA black and white camera, also known as a monochrome camera, offers advantages in a variety of applications. While the market for security and telephony focusses on color cameras, the industrial market utilizes the advantages of black and white cameras. Black and white cameras are very light sensitive, provide sharp images and reduces data compared to color. This makes it ideal for the processing of images. By selecting the right color as your light source and lens filter, a black and white camera can utilize the product its characteristics. Hereby men can create images with a large contrast and a high resolution.
Advanced vision camera featuresThe ME2P GigE vision camera serie has both standard and advanced features onboard, like:
- Programmable ROI, increased frame rate with partial scan
- Gain, exposure and white balance programmable (white balance only for color models)
- Support auto gain, auto exposure and auto white balance (auto white balance only for color models)
- Four acquisition controls: Single frame acquisition / Continuous acquisition / Software trigger acquisition / External trigger acquisition
- Support LUTs and storable user sets
- Support decimation, binning, skipping, reverse and digital shift
- Adjustable gamma for optimizing the brightness of the images
- Compatible with GenICam™and GigE Vision®, can be used in a wide range of 3rd-party software such as HALCON and LabVIEW directly
- Multiple samples and easy-to-integrate SDK for various programming tools
- Regulations: CE, RoHS, GenICam, GigE Vision
The complete set of features makes the ME2P GigE Vision camera serie a perfect choice for high performance image processing.